All about Abi
- I love what I do! I love meeting families and couples and capturing a moment in your life.
- My boys (aged seven and four, and my big kid of a husband) are my world.
- I am inspired by colour and light.
- My photography is vibrant and bold; I aim to capture moments, expressions and emotion.
- When I’m not photographing people, my favourite models are flowers and food.
- I don’t just love photographing food, I love creating it and eating it! I’m a chocoholic and lover of mac’n’cheese.
- I am a chatterbox (I apologise in advance!).
- I love to bounce - I go trampolining at least once a week.
- I am a bookworm and love to lose myself in fictional worlds, as well as owning shelves of photography books that inspire me.
- My favourite sound is my boys laughing.
- I feel blessed to live in Windsor - from the river to the Long Walk and Great Park, we have such beautiful surroundings.
Boring but reassuring
- I first picked up a camera over 25 years ago (although feel free to tell me I don’t look old enough!) and haven’t stopped since.
- I have been a professional photographer for six years.
- I studied photography as part of my degree and more recently was delighted to gain a Distinction at Level 3 City & Guilds in 2012.
- I am a Qualified member of the Guild of Photographers (find out what that means here).
- I use professional-level Canon equipment and have back-ups for everything.
- I regularly attend training courses and undertake projects so that I am continuously improving in my craft.
- I hold public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
Hopefully that tells you all you need to know, but if you have any questions, please get in contact for a chat - I'd love to hear from you!