All about Abi
- I love what I do: meeting families and couples and capturing a moment in your life!
- My boys (aged eleven and eight, and my big kid of a husband) are my world.
- I am inspired by colour and light.
- My photography is vibrant and bold; I aim to tell stories, capturing real moments, expressions and emotion.
- When I’m not photographing people, my favourite models are flowers and food.
- I don’t just love photographing food, I love creating it and eating it! I’m a chocoholic and lover of mac’n’cheese.
- I am a chatterbox (I apologise in advance!).
- I am a bookworm and love to lose myself in fictional worlds, as well as owning shelves of photography books that inspire me.
- My favourite sound is my boys laughing.
- I feel blessed to to call Windsor my home - from the river to the Long Walk and Great Park, we have such beautiful surroundings.
Photo credit (above): Nina Mace Photography